At Welligent, we believe that our customer relationships speak volumes about our capacity and ability to serve your organization. It does not matter if you are a large or a small organization, with just one location or hundreds. Welligent is here to serve you, just like we do our current customers.
Some of the groups we have had the opportunity to work with:
Community Partnership of Southern Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
- Child & Family Center (Los Angeles County, CA)
- Foothill Family Service (Los Angeles County, CA)
- Los Angeles County Unified School District (CA)
- The Guidance Center (Los Angeles County, CA)
- Total Education Solutions (Los Angeles County, CA)
Jewish Family Services of Greater Hartford (CT)
- Hospice Of Palm Beach County (FL)
- Tampa Jewish Family Services, Inc. (FL)
- The Bridges Center (Atlanta, GA)
Learning Well, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KS)
- Jewish Family Services (Charlotte, NC)
- United Family Services Of Charlotte (NC)
- New Jersey Department Of Health (NJ)
- Apex Education (Albuquerque, NM)
- Jewish Family Services Agency (Las Vegas, NV)
- Rochester City School District (NY)
- Jewish Family and Child Service of Portland (OR)
- Valley Youth House (Allentown, PA)
- Meeting Street (Providence, RI)
- El Paso City School District (TX)
- Alexandria City Public Schools (VA)
- Up Center (Norfolk, VA)
In an effort to provide the best service to our customers, Welligent has also partnered with several well-known companies, including:
John Wiley® - John Wiley is a leading provider of reference libraries and a leading international resource for quality content promoting discovery across the spectrum of scientific, technical, medical and professional endeavors. Learn more at
SureScripts - SureScripts facilitates the secure electronic transmission of prescription information between physicians and pharmacists and provides access to lifesaving information about patients during emergencies or routine care. Learn more at http://www.surescripts.com.
Oracle - For almost 30 years, Oracle has been helping customers manage their business systems and information with reliable, secure, and integrated technologies. Learn more at http://www.oracle.com
Topaz Systems Inc. - Topaz Systems Inc. provides electronic signature software and pads for the capture, binding, authentication, and verification of electronic signatures in digital documents. Learn more at http://www.topazsystems.com/.
Emdeon - Emdeon provides revenue cycle and clinical communication solutions that simplify the business and improve the delivery of healthcare. Our solutions are designed to provide providers, payers, and patients not only with connectivity, but also the information and data necessary to improve patient collections, insure rapid, accurate payment processing and increase effectiveness of the clinical encounter. Learn more at http://www.emdeon.com/.