About the Welligent Software Service for DMH Contract Providers
Offered exclusively as a hosted, web-application ‘software service', the Standard Welligent DMH Software Service is an ideal solution for LA County DMH Contract Providers to meet all of your LA County DMH billing, documentation, and reporting needs. The Welligent service model means that, for a fixed monthly fee, Welligent will setup our Standard Welligent California System and provide training and continuous support to your staff. Welligent's dedicated account manager, project managers, billing specialists and internal LA County DMH resources work directly with your agency to tailor our system to best meet your unique agency workflow and information needs.
Key Features of the Welligent Standard California Software Service:
- A pre-configured EHR that permits your agency to generate all required documentation, reporting and electronic billing for LA County DMH
- Change management for all supported funding sources (not just LA County DMH) at no additional cost - changes to billing, clinical documentation, and reporting requirements are supported now and in the future
- Participation in monthly Welligent California User Community (WCUC) meetings to discuss common issues, provide refresher product training, preview new releases
- Features to simplify your internal and external audit processes and improve outcome measures
- A fixed, monthly service charge with no large up-front license fee
- Ability to continue using electronic copies of required LA County DMH forms
- Electronic billing and EDI for all LA County DMH Plans
- Support for LA County DMH reporting requirements
- Ability to incorporate other agency programs and bill other non-DMH programs and funding sources at your pace
Welligent's Standard LA County DMH Customer Implementation
In as little as six months, Welligent can assist your agency in implementing our stock LA County DMH software service, including the completion of the EDI certification process with LA County DMH. Following our structured LA County DMH project plan, Welligent will work with your clinical and billing staff to setup our system based on your needs, assist your agency with EDI testing and certification, provide web-based project team training, on-site train-the-trainer training, and on-going support to your staff.
Welligent's User Community of LA County DMH Contract Providers
Our goal is simple. To build a community of Welligent users that share information, solve problems, and improve our products and services so we can deliver the most cost-effective web-based software service to meet your business needs. As a current Welligent ASP customer, your agency is invited to participate as a valuable contributor. Our user communities are strategic partners in our software implementations, customer support, and product and services development. As a Welligent California User Community (WCUC) member, you join a community of users with needs similar to your own and you have an open forum to collaborate and exchange information with Welligent staff and other customers.
Our goal for the Welligent California User Community (WCUC) is to focus on common objectives related to LA County and State of California funding sources, forms and paperwork, billing rules, reports, and audit requirements. Our objective is to standardize where it makes sense for our customers, while providing enough flexibility to address individual needs that are unique to each customer. As our products and services evolve, we will utilize the user community to create long-term strategies and best practices to meet the changing needs of your agency and our provider communities in California.