Welligent is Meaningful Use III certified. Our cloud-based EHR solutions capture structured data and allow healthcare providers to participate in care coordination and clinical decision support.
Meaningful Use III & ONC-ACB Certified Software
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Additional Software and Costs
Costs beyond the initial EHR purchase/upgrade for an EP, EH or CAH to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures under the ambulatory program include one-time implementation service fees, monthly recurring subscription (based on number of users) fees, and recurring system maintenance/upgrade fees.
A one-time purchase of other software may be necessary to meet specific measures. In addition to the subscription costs of the base software, there are additional fees associated with such features as incorporation of a summary record or CDA (170.315.b.2) (Dynamic Health IT Connect EHR), creation and transmission of a summary of care record (170.315.b.1) (Dynamic Health IT Connect EHR), application access (170.315.g.7,9) (Dynamic Health IT Dynamic FHIR API), and secure health transport (170.315.h.1.) (MaxMD). Welligent is not certified for CQMs but is integrated with Dynamic Health IT CQM Solution to provide these measures at an additional cost.
Additional MU Certification Information
Developer Name: Welligent, Part of ContinuumCloud
Product Name: Welligent
Version: Version 8 MU3
Certificate Number: 15.02.05.2536.WELL.01.01.1.220201
Certification Date: 2022-02-01
Certification Updated: 2023-11-21
Criteria Certified: The following measures were certified:
- 170.315 (a)(5): Demographics
- 170.315 (a)(9): Clinical Decision Support
- 170.315 (a)(12): Family Health History
- 170.315 (a)(14): Implantable Device List
- 170.315 (a)(15): Social, Psychological, and Behavioral Determinants Data
- 170.315 (b)(1): Transitions of Care (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (b)(2): Clinical Information Reconciliation and Incorporation (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (b)(10): Electronic Health Information Export (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(1): Authentication, Access Control, Authorization
- 170.315 (d)(2): Auditable Events and Tamper-Resistance (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(3): Audit Report(s) (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(4): Amendments
- 170.315 (d)(5): Automatic Access Time-out
- 170.315 (d)(6): Emergency Access
- 170.315 (d)(7): End-User Device Encryption
- 170.315 (d)(8): Integrity
- 170.315 (d)(9): Trusted Connection
- 170.315 (d)(12): Encrypt Authentication Credentials (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(13): Multi-Factor Authentication (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (g)(3): Safety-Enhanced Design
- 170.315 (g)(4): Quality Management System
- 170.315 (g)(5): Accessibility-Centered Design
- 170.315 (g)(6): Consolidated CDA Creation Performance (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (g)(7): Application Access – Patient Selection
- 170.315 (g)(9): Application Access – All Data Request (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (g)(10): Standardized API for Patient and Population Services (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (h)(1): Direct Project
Relied Upon Software: ConnectEHR, Dynamic FHIR API, ConnectEHR +BulkFHIR, and MaxMD
ONC CERTIFIED HIT® is a registered trademark of HHS.
SLI CERTIFIED® is a registered trademark of Gaming Laboratories International, LLC dba SLI Compliance.
Welligent is Part of the ContinuumCloud
Welligent is now part of the ContinuumCloud spectrum of solutions for social good. We’ll be providing the same great product and service as part of a suite of cloud-based solutions designed specifically for behavioral health and human services organizations.